mardi, août 26

you are only one once

would you be apart of my perfect word?
filled with coffee and no tea?
filled with honey but no bees?
filled with you but not i?
~
for g's sakes woman.
this is becoming ridiculous;
gluing pages to pages in the name of 'photography'
you tell me it's fun and i'll eat a tea set.
it's do-able you know. i saw it in a movie once.
~
hair wet.
1.** 100 m sprint.
yucky shower.
OH. THE JOYS OF PUBLIC SHOWERING.
~
do you think?
one day - i might be non-procrastinative?
PAH. if it ever does, i'll eat another tea set.
and a bushel of lettuce.
shudder.

3 commentaires:

Alison a dit…

lol. lol. lol.

at cilla's name/link.
WHY DON'T YOU GIVE ME ONE LIKE THAT ):

and why's your page in french..

cilla a dit…

because french is awesome (to alison below)

anyway, your first bit, esther was asking me that shit and i was like WTF I DON'T GET IT PLZZZ TELL ME

minimalist classical music is love

Anonyme a dit…

I must say, that Rhian, you page is the most enjoyable out of everyone's and i love it.

'WELL GUESS WHAT? CAN YOU GUESS; I LIVE IN A WORLD OF HONEY BUT NO BEES?'
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. I am wonderful at making up new games, aren't i.

Kay well i forgot my blogger account name and password so if you don't know who the hell i am i will depart from our Kanak Klan tribe.