lundi, novembre 3

yesii chem sirum kez

oh gosh, i am crasee. but SO HAPPY. and you'll never guess why, because im an idiot. :) a crasee. craseecraseecrasee

4 commentaires:

Alison a dit…

wow. you have the ugliest skin colour that i've ever seen.

my word verification is unerdo.
LOL

U NERDO.

Anonyme a dit…

Omgosh Rhian your blog is so hard to navigate around? With? Through?
Yeah anyhow, hahaah like you even know the French here love.

I washed your pet multiple times in Pet Society today. My fish hat took away 3000 of my coins so now i'm pretty much broke.

My word verication is slathri .. LOL Alison you're so lame.

cilla a dit…

you change your skin, but you don't blog. i find that extremely upsetting.

nicole a dit…

rhian rhian rhian
you should come to the westfield breakfast club again ahahhaha.
word verification - Mudfoliz
LOL
MUD FOR LIZ!!!
ahahhahahaha *kills herself*